Skaneateles, New York
This historic restaurant was founded in 1899 by Fred and Cora Krebs.
The restaurant has been a famous landmark for over a century, serving presidents, dignitaries, and celebrities.
The Krebs was re-opened after undergoing a complete renovation while carefully preserving its history and ambiance.
The restaurant is a farm-to-table concept that utilizes the freshest hand-selected local ingredients and the highest quality meats and seafood.
All profits from the restaurant are donated to local women and children's charities of Central New York.